International Journal of Progressive Research in Science and Engineering, Welcomes manuscripts from authors throughout the year.
Aims and Scope:
International Journal of Progressive Research in Science and Engineering is not limited to a specific aspect of Science and Engineering but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in Engineering. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contributions to Science and Engineering, its core interest lies in issues concerning, contributions focused on Theoretical analyses, Numerical simulation, and Experimental studies in the fields of Science and Engineering. Articles should be written considering the state-of-the-art in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Manufacturing, Industrial Instrumentation, Computer science, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Chemical Engineering. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome. The primary goal of the editors is to maintain the quality of publications. The articles that are sent for review will have the names of the authors deleted to enhance the objectivity and fairness of the review process. The main scope of the journal is to publish original research articles in the field areas of Science and Engineering
- Decision on submitted manuscript: Within 36 hours
- Publication Time: 2 to 3 days
- E-Certificates: Provided along with publication
- Article Publication Fee: Rs. 1000 (Indian Nationals), $39 (Other Nationals)
- ISSN (Online): 2582-7898
- Disciplines: All Disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology.
- Publication Frequency: 12 issues per year